As we all know, time moves slowly in the Powersian world, hence the lack of site updates over recent weeks. However, here's a round up of recent bits 'n pieces for you....
- A brand new translation of The Anubis Gates has recently been released in South Korea - the first Powers novel to be released in that country.
- Subterranean Press have released their trade and limited editions of On Stranger Tides although there's no news yet as to when their lettered state will be available. Meanwhile Powers reports that he has been checking the galleys of the forthcoming Subterranean editions of Last Call, Expiration Date and Earthquake Weather. Subterranean also made this announcement regarding a Blaylock project to which Powers will be contributing.
- James Pyle, who runs a website called normalityrestored.com has been in touch to tell us about a brand new podcast interview he's done with Powers - you can listen to it via this link. There's a cool Blaylock interview too!
- Baycon 2008 is only a few weeks away (May 23rd thru 26th)- and Powers will be there as guest of honour.
- Secret Histories : A Bibliography of the Works of Tim Powers is on schedule for release at the 2009 British Eastercon at which Tim will be guest of honour. I can now confirm that there will be a lettered state of the book and PS Publishing will soon be taking pre-orders. Watch this space! (And I can can add that the lettered state will have something very, Very, VERY special as part of the package!) More on this in due course.
Issued as two volumes (volume one is the blue copy and volume two the yellow) by Woongjin ThinkBigCo. Ltd, this is a trade paperback officially released back in Sept 2007.
Posted by: John on April 29th, 2008 at 18:16
Posted in: Convention Appearances & Signings, New Editions, On Stranger Tides, Powers News, Secret Histories
Comments: none as yet
Print This Post Send by Email